Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Are there any ways to tell if urine is present?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by nuclearrabbit17, Dec 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nuclearrabbit17

nuclearrabbit17 Guest

May 20, 2004
    If there are tests for homicide departments to see if there is blood, i figured there is a way to see if there is urine as well. The reason i ask is a strange one. My guitarist has recently told me that our drummer took a piss on my bass. I have no idea why anybody would do something like this, so for now I'm giving our drummer the benefit of the doubt. Also, the guy that told me is a compulsive liar. I believe him thougbh because he swore on his mothers eyes that it was true, and I would like to know if there is actually piss on the back of my bass. Does anybody know?

2. nuclearrabbit17

nuclearrabbit17 Guest

May 20, 2004
    but there must be some kind of chemical that will react with urea or even ammonia. Just that i could spray on or wipe on and if something happens then i would know that there is urine. you're telling me there isnt anything like that?

3. ChenNuts44

ChenNuts44

Nov 18, 2001
    Davenport, IA
    Or you could piss on his drums...and the guitarist's guitar. :p Definitely hard to believe someone would do that though. That, and I think I'd smell it.

4. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    use a black light - it picks up blood, urine and uh, semen.

5. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Lick it.

brad cook

6. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    hahahahahaah!!!!!!

LMAO!

:D

7. Or maybe you could check the area around your bass for suspicious, pee-smelling puddles.

8. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    eh.. I wanted to post a big picture of "wee-wee see" from pete and pete, ideally with a link to tell you that it's not real, but still, it'd be a good joke. But I couldn't find a picture. So instead here's teh article telling you that it's not true

pool piss

9. I say tell your drummer what your guitar player said. Tell him in front of your guitar player. Be as diplomatic about it as possible and let them sort it out. Should become pretty clear pretty quick if you've got a liar or a pisser on your hands.

Either way, one of 'em is a tool that needs to be cut loose.

Bob

10. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    That only works if its sprayed with some other chemical first.

11. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    Just because he swore it's true doesn't mean that it is. You could probably get a chemical and blacklight or something.

12. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Or quit the band because you have either a compulsive liar or a sick #$%^.

13. Poor something basic on it, and see if there's a chemical reaction.

Even if there isn't urine, something cool's bound to happen.

14. Damn, that was my exact thought, and you beat me to it! :D

15. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Start sneaking asparigus into his diet. Next time he pisses on your bass, there'll be no question as to who did it.

16. nuclearrabbit17

nuclearrabbit17 Guest

May 20, 2004
    yes i can get the black easily. i smell nothing. but what chemical would i need to use before i put it under the black light?

17. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Google is your friend.

I'd search for that info myself, but I dont think anyone is peeing on my gear.

18. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX

"Hey! Is this asparagus in my coke?!"

"No...uh...that's...ice."

brad cook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.