Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Are You 2 Peeple???

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Joe Nerve, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    Ever since I got a contact high at the Primus concert last week, I've been suffering from mild paranoia.

How many people here do you think have 2 screen names??? It just occured to me that all ya'd have to do was have another account at a friend house, relatives house, or work. Like, I could be doubling as Broken Angel and puttin all you guys on with pics of my niece, or I could be Munjabinga cept I can't spell his screenname without seeing it.

We could be getting into discussions with people that are getting into discussions with themselves.

Hmmmm....

C'mon, fess up anyone who's doing this. It'time to come clean. Or better yet, who do you think might be who if anyone is not the who we might think they are.

no more primus for me.

2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Well there was definitely that guy who posts irritatingly repetitive threads about Paul and the Beatles, who had two fairly similar usernames.

And lots of people have changed their usernames, but you can find posts with their old name in old threads.

I am actually Brad Johnson as well - I thought that was obvious to anybody!! ;)

3. odie

odie Supporting Member

I am actually Bruce Lindfield.

4. odie

odie Supporting Member

When I am not the walrus.

5. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Just you and me on this here site Joe. All things have led you, inevitably, inexorably, to me. (taps fancy pen on leg....)

6. Well, everybody should know by now my other screen names are: Thor, thrash_jazz, Gard, embellisher, john turner, Mike Money, and of course Joe Nerve.

7. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
  8. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    indeed

[​IMG]

9. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    i have been known to be "proWar" and "Confidential Nalga"

10. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    i'M rEaLy fIeLdY yo!

11. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

When I'm not Funkster, I'm Thor!

[​IMG]

12. secretdonkey

secretdonkey

Oct 9, 2002
    Austin, TX
    :mad: Had to break out my Spanish-English dictionary on that one! :p ;)

Actually, I am Paul. Figured folks wouldn't walk on eggshells and all if I posted under an alias. But since the cat's out of the bag, I will be expecting people to treat me with the utmost respect and deference from now on...

:D

13. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    So that means that between the two of you, which is just actually you, you have like 25000 posts. Dude, take a nap or something

14. NioeZero

NioeZero

Sep 2, 2001
    Only when I haven't been taking my meds...

15. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    What ever happened to dancehallclasher? I'm not him, am I? Or her, as he may not have been him either.

16. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

I saw him post a week or 2 ago. Money's tight, no avatar. Funny, every once in a while, you have to take time out so you can pass a few courses ...
    or something like that.

This is a bizarre thread. Dave Castelo was the king of troll identities, among other things.
    Of course, med school leaves lots of time for TB.

17. odie

odie Supporting Member

You mean Mike Money is *lilbassgirl* right??!! Thats my guess.