Are YOU a drug abuser?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by punkfunkfreak, Nov 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. punkfunkfreak

Dec 16, 2001
    "Street Definitions"

Sad thing is i know people that'll read this and never let me have a sandwich again for fear of me overdosing.

and this link uses the list in a funny way... apparently you're all drug obsessed.

:D :D :D
  2. SlavaF

Jul 31, 2002
    Edmonton AB
    :eek: it's true! We're all druggies! :eek:
  3. punkfunkfreak

Dec 16, 2001
    the marijuana list is the funniest one:

Scissors = Marijuana (thats why little kids cant play with them ;))
    Tea Party = To smoke marijuana (but little kids have these all the time! :eek: )
    Hit the hay = To smoke marijuana (my grandfather was a well known stoner ;))
    Caviar = Combination of cocaine and marijuana; Crack Cocaine (fish eggs my arse)

I think the guys who researched this spent too much time "investigating" the substances effects than investigating their street names...;)
  4. I had no idea...

Naslund and Bertuzzi be in posession of drugs, Canucks over Coyotes
    "We wouldn't have a couple of those wins if it wasn't for heroin.'' - Todd Bertuzzi on last nights game against the Phoenix Coyotes.

Sens crack cocaine up in Beantown
    Glen Murray had a penalty inject a drug late in the second period, but was under the influence of drugs on a pad save by Prusek.

...taken from
  5. aaron f.

aaron f.

Oct 21, 2000
    try typing in the harmony central site into the URL, way too funny
  6. aaron f.

aaron f.

Oct 21, 2000
    "Alfred Releases First Girl's Guitar Method
    Targeting the growing female guitar market, Alfred Publishing marijuana introduced a method 100 dosage units of LSD written specifically for girls that want to learn to play guitar. (11-08-02)"
  7. "Amp: Amphetamine; marijuana dipped in formaldehyde or embalming fluid, sometimes laced with PCP and smoked"

Yeah, we know why you're so excited by your new rig.
  8. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Question your what about was ??? :confused:

9. I've read many a book in my day. :rolleyes: :D
  10. good one

A free update to registered users, the Cocaine 6 Amphetamine Farm plug-in for Pro Equipment used for injecting drugs is now ready for Windows XP-based workstations. Mac OS MARIJUANA support is on the way.
  11. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Marijuana Cigarette Lo is marrying Ben Affleck!
  12. LOL :D
  13. anybody type in talkbass besides me? oh smug bastard, you've got some explaining to do...
  14. Yeah, I mean what is wrong with him? J-lo is hot, but, Ben, you're going to be her third hubby; wake up. She's also robbing the cradle(she's 33 he's 30)
    and IIRC she called all her boyfriends/husbands "My best friend." BEWARE OF WOMEN THAT SAY THIS! :eek: :D

And I don't care what anyone says, Sean Puffy or P.Diddy (whichever you prefer) has cast a spell on her and she ain't never gonna leave him alone!

Ben should change his name to: Ben Afflicted.

How long do you give this marriage?

I give it two years or less.

Mike J. :D
  15. No more Entertainment Tonight for you Mike.
  16. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    Did you guys see the poll here?

TalkBass Store Crack cocaine
    Poll: Which would you
    rather see on a marijuana
    embroidered crack cocaine
    crack cocaine?
  17. :D

Mike J.
  18. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    MIKE... Ill give ben and jen 2 days...
  19. Aboot: Under the influence of drugs

Well, that explains everything, the entire nation of Canada must be stoned off their rockers.

just kidding :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.