1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

are you happy?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by vindy500, Jan 1, 2007.

1. yes

68 vote(s)
    46.9%
  2. no

42 vote(s)
    29.0%
  3. carrots

35 vote(s)
    24.1%
  1. Well are you?

2. Yup. Why do you ask?

Mike

3. just wondering

4. Jiggybass

Jiggybass

Nov 15, 2005
    Sudbury, Canada
    In all honesty, no, I'm not.

5. Tim Cole

Tim Cole Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Most generally, not so much.

6. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    No.

7. SOA_bassist

SOA_bassist Guest

May 10, 2006
    im a fat, still suck at bass, still got no gf, and im so confused about my family's plans on wheter we are moving or not im kind of sad/angry/horny all at once

8. Romain

Romain Effects Addict Club member #15

All you american people, never happy enough.
    Travel around the world. Go and see...
    :rolleyes:

9. Mole

Mole

Jul 7, 2005
    Sure, why not.

Edit: How is nationality getting into an "are you happy" poll? That's pathetic. I don't think that vindy500 wanted this to turn into an "AMERICA SUX !!!!" thread.

10. Romain

America DOESN'T suck. I love this country since I went there: democracy, culture, art...

I just noticed that people replying "I'm not" were all american, which I think might be offensive to people who have real reasons to be unhappy. I'm European, and well, I think I belong - as well as all people posting on TB - to the 10% people on earth who have all daily reasons to be happy with their lives...

Anyway, I'm sorry if anybody's "nationality" was hurt... it was just my humble opinion :(
    A well known compatriot of mine once told: "I don't agree with your opinion, but I will battle to death so that you can tell it" (or something like that...). And please don't call me 'pretentious'. ;)

11. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    Must ... restrain ... self ...

12. i must say im suprised by the yes to no ratio... even more suprised that carrots aren't winning

but romain, even though a part of me agrees, just please.. no

13. The BurgerMeister

The BurgerMeister musician.

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
    yes, indeed

14. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    I'm super.

15. Romain

I just edited my original message. Please read again. Thanks.

16. Dan1099

Dan1099 Dumbing My Process Down

Aug 7, 2004
    Michigan
    At the moment, i'm kind of neutral. My family has been bickering all day, and it's kind of wearing me out. But in general, I think i've been happier lately then i've been in a long time.

17. Nationality aside, I think the people who ought to be offended are the ones who, according to you, don't have real reasons to be unhappy. I imagine you know next to nothing about these individuals. Perhaps it would be good idea to find out why they consider themselves unhappy before you decide what mood they should be in based on location. Just a thought.

Mike
    (the happy one)

18. Romain

Sorry, you're wrong; I travelled a lot, as I'm a voluntary doctor for "Medecin sans frontières". Last year I spent about two month in Irak to help people who - really - needed it. That's the reason why I thought I could argue on it - I only talk about what I actually know; they don't have leisure to think about the way they're happy or not. But you probably don't mind, while you're so focused whether YOU are happy or not, like all WE poor rich people do - Myself included.

19. I see your super and raise you one exquisite.

So... yes, thanks for asking.

20. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    why yes I am... generally speaking. There are down spots on occasion, but that's life and I move on.