1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Are you involved in motor sports

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by t bake, Apr 20, 2010.

1. t bake

t bake

Dec 26, 2009
    Seem to me that a high number of musicains are into some form of motorsports compaired to a given number of non players, A seems a high number of race drivers/riders can play some music. Are we freaks? or just blessed ? Just to pull someones chain real racecars dont have fenders. God Bless Gig on /Race on!!

2. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    I play Forza 2...does that count?

3. t bake

t bake

Dec 26, 2009
    Do the cars have fenders??? do real bones break when you crash??? Have to fess up I do not have any video games. Ya one sick puppy here. felt real stupid at indy races trying to play them with some nine year old f1 champ kicking my but. (note friends pointing and laughing) Hurt more than some crashes ive been in. Heck maby it does count. God Bless Gig/Race on

4. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    Paging Tim Cole (outlaws or sprint,...I really don't know the difference other than they go around in circles and sometimes flip spectacularly high up in the air).

If I could afford it I would be a "privateer" for FIA WRC or something related. I don't think I'd be any good at it but damn it looks like a lot of fun.

5. Motor Sports...oxymoron. :bag:

6. t bake

t bake

Dec 26, 2009
    Come on try them it is like giging you can lose or make a ton of money, miss out on a lot of sleep, suffer a back injury ,be a hero or zero! Never seen a football player go twenty feet in the air at 100+mph land get up and want to fight Thats just a day at the races!! WRC would be cool God Bless Gig/Race On!!

7. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2001
    Spencerport, New York
    Drag racer here.

I get dizzy going around in circles.

8. jweiss

jweiss

Jul 5, 2007
    Park City, Utah
    I do some sportscar racing.

_DSC2753.

anim_sm.

9. buzzbass

buzzbass Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    I have a toy that I like to wrench on too.

10. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    I get my license in August and I'll enter two provisionals next season.

[​IMG]

11. caeman

caeman The Root Master

Sep 17, 2008
    Ohio
    I am not a driver, but I work each year at the local kart racing track.

Karting101-08sm.

Karting101-50sm.

12. t bake

t bake

Dec 26, 2009
    Would like to see a study of the brain see if giging and raceing are related. I think they are. I have gotten tunes stuck in my head while hot laping the car and it stayed with me the whole night.good lap times good finsh. Hate to tell the tune ,girls girls girls great count for a high bank 1/4 mile God Bless Gig/Race On!!!