Are you serious?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by merlin, Sep 28, 2002.

1. Whose views are being expressed on that homepage. Can they even call a group "human s#!t" that should be killed, on the radio. I am afraid that it might be ok on the internet (sadly), but is this what goes on on the show? Makes Howard Stern look maybe not AS bad.

2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Guys like that give the First Amendment a bad rep. Best thing to do is ignore them, or else they either end up getting more publicity or elected to the North Carolina senate.
  3. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    Thats pathetic. I wouldn't listen to that if someone paid me. That kinda s**t infuriates me.
  4. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    You know something's wrong when the first amendment is the only thing that can defend it.
  5. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    not could be argued that our rights end when we begin infringing on another's rights. that stuff just ain't cool.
  6. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    That too.
  7. Oliphaunt

May 30, 2002
    it's funny how they're against everything.
  8. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    i can't imagine anyone listening to this even for a laugh.

****ing pathetic.
  9. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Is it just me or does this sound like KKK? I for one love this country b/c we are all trying to live together as one. Pisses me off that some dumb f*** thinks he can go around and sh!t on other culters, beliefs, sexual orientation, and religion. 1st amendment means we have a right to express our opinion. I agree with that however, if expressing your opinion has to do with what was just mention in the previous sentence than that is taking it too far. Man, it seems I have been getting on a soap box on some of these posts...Thanks for letting me express my 1st amendment!:rolleyes:
  10. did you look at the message boards there? Those people are so screwed in the head it scares me.
  11. Jarrod

Jan 1, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    that guy's spam is all over usenet too... makes me want to vomit

some of his spam comes in disguise, with titles like "help ban this disgusting site called"

wink wink, right?

then some of it comes right out and says "see the only site on the internet with the balls to call for the destruction of all blacks and jews"

this kind of crap infuriates me and fills me extreme sadness at the same time
  12. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    there's a reason for that. oh, and btw, that tard is no relation. neither is tina or ted, for that matter.
  13. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    Damn, just when I thought I had something with the hole Tina thing...
  14. thats where i found this idiot. I was looking through the groups on it was in the electronics, the audio, the auto too. *sigh*

I can laugh and have a joke that pushes the line but please...

15. BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    Seems like just some more pro-Arab anti-Jewish propaganda. The other news stuff is just filler to make you think the show is a multi-subject show. The main show is about promoting the Arabs cause and demoting anything Jews do.