1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aren't we all more interesting than we think we are? aka Troll Bait!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Killed_by_Death, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Yes

2. I was, but not any longer

3. No, never

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I've been lucky enough to have a pretty broad experience in life, so when someone seems to think I'm just a young 20 something barking up trees, I just don't know how to take it.

I could write a book about my experiences, and I'm sure most people could.

Most of my time in the Land of Smiles would be R rated or worse. (better from my point of view)

In summary, if someone tells me I'm not that interesting, I say they just don't know me.

(this started with a mini-resumé where I detailed some of the things I've done, then I got trolled!)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  2. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    Is your next thread gonna be about your modesty?

Fleebag likes this.
  3. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    The hole was already poked.

4. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    I'm sorry. You're very interesting.

5. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    I could tell everyone how interesting I am but doing so comes off as extraordinarily arrogant, in my opinion, and isn't something I'd do. I agree, you are very interesting. You said so yourself.

6. Michael B

Michael B

Dec 16, 2015
    Lowell, MA
    I can't share why growing up was interesting without having to field off debates that would violate the site rules. I agree that once you think about it, your experiences are unique and interesting because of it.

7. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    Nooooo!!!!

GregC and Matthew Barrack like this.
  8. lokikallas

lokikallas Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2010
    los angeles
    No, we are just walking bags of meat bumping into one another.

9. Michael B

Michael B

Dec 16, 2015
    Lowell, MA
    image.

10. Fleebag

Fleebag Quacker!

Sep 7, 2013
    Illinois USA
    That's it, I can't take it no more! I'm starting a super freak fan club and I nominate, hmmmmm.....who should be the president? hmmmmm..... GORN!

Feel free to nominate yourself for all other openings; vice prez, secretary, probably need a operations manager too. I'm just gonna sit in the back here and eat some more donuts cuz, well, I'm not that interesting. Motion to carry on, say aye!

11. Who is going to operate the manger?

manger-524x404.

Matthew Barrack likes this.
  12. hondo4life

hondo4life

Feb 29, 2016
    SC
    All this time I thought I liked meat better than I liked people.

13. Fleebag

Fleebag Quacker!

Sep 7, 2013
    Illinois USA
    I can handle the manger as long as you keep feeding me donuts.

edit: oh yeah a poll, I voted yes, we are more interesting to other people than ourselves because I've been with myself every second of my life and I'm getting on my nerves!!!

14. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    I'm not interesting enough. And now you know how interesting I am because I told you. That's how interestingness works.

15. Fleebag

Fleebag Quacker!

Sep 7, 2013
    Illinois USA
    That's ok, the presidents job is to be heard then ignored, and the most interesting people tend to be the ones who think the least of themselves anyhow,
    and by that logic that makes me, you guessed it...

mimitw.

16. I'm the Forrest Gump of the music industry. I can't believe how many great growth opportunities have just fallen into my lap, beginning almost 40 years ago.

It's been an odyssey, powered mostly by being surrounded by people that were way better than me, and by learning to not be afraid to say: "I'll try"...

Rocker949 and Killed_by_Death like this.