Argument by Sunny Day Real Estate?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by rabid_granny, Jun 24, 2002.

1. I was looking for Sunny Day Real Estate B-sides on Kazaa when I came across a song called "Argument". It's a funky little techno beat driven song with catchy bass line.

The singer sounds a bit like Jeremy Enigk and the guitar tones sound like an SDRE tone but I'm not sure about the bass playing and drums.

Anyone know who if this is really SDRE or a mis-labelled song? I buy CD versions of the MP3's that I like and I really like this song.
  2. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Well, I know a LOT about Sunny Day Real Estate, and I don't recall a song called Argument. Not on any of the EP's or B-sides I've seen. Back on the SDRE page they were talking about a song that was being shared which claimed to be Sunny Day Real Estate, but was, in fact, not them.

It's not all THAT uncommon. The last time I was at the page it was down, but I'll poke around and see what I can find.

BTW- Look for "Bucket of Chicken"- now THERE'S a good tune. Pretty obscure. :D

EDIT: Ok, I checked, and that wasn't the name of the song. I wish I could tell you more, but now I'm not sure. You can post at the SDRE message board at their website,; there are probably people there who could tell you.
  3. Curses...I did get "Bucket of Chicken" - that was funny.

But I wish I could figure out how this band is...

I'm familiar with so I'll go post over there.

4. grindmore

Jun 21, 2002
    there is a new fugazi song and album called "argument". check that out. chorus goes..."here comes the argument"