1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aria Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by morebass4me, Oct 15, 2009.

1. morebass4me

morebass4me

Oct 15, 2009
    I just got an Aria IGB 30 bass for 50 bucks, got it from a friend of friend. I've had fun playing it, but I'm pretty new to the bass world and I couldn't find any reviews online, does anybody have one of these basses and what did you think?

2. abarson

abarson

Nov 6, 2003
    Santa Cruz
    I used to own an Aria Pro Cat II. Not the same model, but an Aria
    It was fine as a beginner's bass, but I upgraded as soon as I got a little dough.
    I did play some other Aria's in the early/mid-80's and they were really nice! Can't remember the model, though...
    For 50 bucks, it's probably going to last you a little while, but you will be wanting to upgrade pretty quickly. Enjoy in the meantime!

3. Alembic83

Alembic83 Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    Well, I am a big Integra fan, but mostly of the older ones (like from 1986-1992). I have seen the IGB-30s online, though, and $50 certainly seems like a good deal as long as everthing is working fine with it! That particular model appears to be the entry level model of the Integra line, so it should be a good starter bass for you! Have fun!