Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Aria Basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by carlpavett, Dec 8, 2000.

1. carlpavett

carlpavett

Dec 8, 2000
    Does anyone know much about Aria bass guitars, I have had it valued by two different people and one was three times the other. Does anyone have a approxiamate on what a aria 2 pro might be worth in very good condition??

2. rolleharris

rolleharris

Nov 10, 2002
    Falun Sweden
    What condition it is in? Do u ahve any pics of it? i own a couple of arai basses and i can help u

3. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    Melnibone
    That would depend on which model you have. The Aria name has been on junk as well as some very nice instruments.

4. Cliff Burton used it...so it must be good:)

-Jon:oops:

5. Vercingetorix

Vercingetorix

Jul 5, 2003
    I have an Aria Pro II STB series and its a piece of junk. Its probably from '94-95, and it can't be worth more than $100, probably less.

6. Could I buy it off of you? got pics?:)

-Jon:oops:

7. Vercingetorix

Vercingetorix

Jul 5, 2003
    Sorry, I'm kind of renting it from a friend until I find a good deal on something nice. Anyway, I don't think you'd want it, there is this weird buzzing/whining from one of the pickups and the wiring isn't very good since I had to redo it all myself (there were disconnected wires and stuff when I got it).