1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aria pro 2 basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by MR AWC MANN, Oct 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MR AWC MANN

MR AWC MANN

Oct 2, 2017
    Hello fellow bassist, I have in my possession an Aria Pro 2 bass and I haven't a clue which model or year it was produced, I feel that want to sell it cos I no longer play it, how could I know how much it's worth, I would appreciate any info or help you bassists can give
    Thankyou 20171002_204327.jpg

Mark76 likes this.
  2. bholder

bholder Affable Sociopath Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2001
    Vestal, NY
    Received a gift from Sire* (see sig)
    You have to be a supporting member to ask how much it's worth but that's a nice looking bass.

3. MR AWC MANN

MR AWC MANN

Oct 2, 2017
    I didn't know I apologise for my error

4. MR AWC MANN

MR AWC MANN

Oct 2, 2017

5. MR AWC MANN

MR AWC MANN

Oct 2, 2017
    Sometimes it's hard knowing what to do whether to sell or keep, it's a class and was looked after restrung, repolished etc, and I never hardly play it now

6. Vic Firth

Vic Firth

Sep 3, 2016
    It seems SB700 from the first run (with "batears" headstock in natural finish); it seems a SB700 (neck-thru body) and not a SB600 (set-neck) due to the five screws at the base of the bridge. This model was produced in 1979 and 1980. For more precise infos I need to see the back of the headstock

EduardoM likes this.
  7. MR AWC MANN

MR AWC MANN

Oct 2, 2017

8. MR AWC MANN

MR AWC MANN

Oct 2, 2017
    Ok I will take photo of those details and post

9. EduardoM

EduardoM

Nov 2, 2017
    That's exactly what it looks like , its definitely not a SB1000 model based on the controls

there is a link a member posted in another thread about arias that has tons of info on made in japan aria instruments , its very helpful ; the guitar gallery or something like that

nice bass by the way

10. EduardoM

EduardoM

Nov 2, 2017