1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aria Pro 2 RSB Performer

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Deliveronce, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Deliveronce

Deliveronce

Apr 13, 2020
    Hi All,

I have a 1986 Aria Pro 2 RSB performer. I have had it gutted. A Friend of mine who works at PRS guitars and a designer and painter, painted this guitar for me at the PRS plant. It's a Silver, blue, black sunburst. Its beautiful.

My issue is I need to purchase all the parts for the guts. It has 4 pods, a 3 way switch, and the board. Also the 9v battery.

Anyone have any idea as to where I could find schematics on this? The ohms of the pods, I am assuming 500.,

I hoping someone can help, it was painted in 2010! 10 years I am still struggling..

2. There’s an Aria club. Nice bunch, very knowledgeable.

Deliveronce likes this.
  3. Deliveronce

Deliveronce

Apr 13, 2020
    How do I find the club? Sorry for the ignorance

4. rickster4003

rickster4003

Feb 15, 2013
    Need pictures.....

Deliveronce likes this.
  5. Deliveronce

Deliveronce

Apr 13, 2020
    So I just opened my email and Aria actually dug and found the schematic for me! I can't figure out the values though? 15Kac? Twin pot should be 250k or 500K. Ohms law apply here? Voltage values? That Active tone board. Where do I began to locate one of those. I have a Journey ahead of me!.

I appreciate the replies more than you can imagine. Anything helps or gives me a glimpse of hope.

Attached Files:

6. Clark Dark

Clark Dark

Mar 3, 2005
    earth
    The letter "A" refers to audio taper, the "a,c" refers to audio taper concentric pot.

Deliveronce likes this.
  7. Deliveronce

Deliveronce

Apr 13, 2020

Thank you Dark! That will definitely aid my google searches.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 3, 2020