Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Aria Pro 3

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Discrepancy, Apr 4, 2001.

1. I saw on a Metallica website that Cliff Burton used on of those. Where can i get one?

2. Luis Fabara

Luis Fabara

Aug 13, 2000
    Ecuador (South America)
    Audio Pro - Ecuador
    Aria Pro II does not make the Model that Cliff Burton used long ago.
    They are not the "greatest" basses.

Also, I really recommend you dont get a specific bass just because your "idol" plays it.

3. GOX42

GOX42

Sep 28, 2000
    rising sun indiana
    I found one last year at a used store it's a Aria pro II Superbass although I belive Cliff had Bartilonis in his I have the stock pickups in mine and they blow ass.........no bass at all...The bass itself plays like a dream.CLiff also play a Rick. 4001 i think even if you get a bass like Cliff no one can play like him .And I see no poblem With getting a bass you "IDOL" plays I have a bass like cliff's and an Aria Integra like Billy Gould used to play and I still just play like me and I really like the basses

4. Luis Fabara

Luis Fabara

Aug 13, 2000
    Ecuador (South America)
    Audio Pro - Ecuador
    I said "JUST" , that means that would be the only reason for getting the bass.
    Get my point?

Ohh!! The guy from Korn plays an Ibanez!!! Im gonna get that Ibanez!!!
    Thats what I meant.

Now, if somebody thinks that the same bass is the best they can afford, then get it.

About "No one can play like him" ... well, no one would play the same.. but maybe better.
    :)
    I happen to like Cliff´s playing a lot, but his playing involved more theory than technique, so I think anyone can play like him.