SOLD Aria Pro II SB Integra (white) MIJ - Billy Gould / FNM!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Alembic83, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Alembic83

Alembic83 Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hello, here's another SB-Integra, this time in white. It's an '86 and is in pretty good condition but does have some yellowing / discoloration on the white finish.

These were made in Japan at the Matsumoku factory and are the first generation of the long running Integra series. This model was what Billy Gould used to record Faith No More's albums "Introduce Yourself" and "The Real Thing". This bass definitely can get you those tones!

The bass is all original but I did replace the 9volt battery clip. It does have some fret wear and overall has the usual signs of a 29 year old bass that has been played its fair share. There's a hairline crack in the finish near the neck joint (see pic). The strings are (I think) D'Addario 45-105 nickels.

The bass is shipped from Japan via EMS. If you live in Australia and possibly some other countries, I do have to detach the neck and cut down the box to reduce the dimensions of the box.

I'm asking $425 shipped (EMS). I'll include an old pleather gig bag. Thanks!
    Photo album is located here:
    http://s227.photobucket.com/user/vi...ia Pro II SB-Integra 1986 white?sort=3&page=1

IMG_6694.jpg

IMG_6705.jpg

IMG_6704.jpg

IMG_6702.jpg

IMG_6701.jpg

IMG_6700.jpg

IMG_6699.jpg

IMG_6697.jpg

IMG_6695.jpg

rojo412 likes this.
  2. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    Nice, BG had an amazing tone on that album.

3. Alembic83

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    Bump

4. Lloydtownsend

Lloydtownsend

Aug 23, 2010
    Michigan
    None
    Is this the same model integra that Billy played? Weren't there different series in the integra line? I've always wondered, thanks! Nice bass and bumpity umpity!

5. happychicken

happychicken

Jan 24, 2012
    Just watched the first ten minutes of the making of angle dust video on you tube and the bass is an aria not a zon. Awesome tone on that album!

6. Alembic83

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    Hi, yes Billy played several Integras. The SB-Integra was the first generation model and Billy used one on Introduce Yourself and the Real Thing. For Angel Dust he switched to a later model for the recording and about half of the AD tour. After that was Zon, which he's been using ever since late '92.

7. Alembic83

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    Bump!

8. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist

Mar 24, 2010
    LA
    wow, that's cool!

9. bigsnack

bigsnack

Aug 24, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Bump for an amazing bass and a great seller!

10. Alembic83

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    Price drop bump. $325 shipped!

11. Alembic83

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    Bump - $300 shipped!

12. Obese Chess

Obese Chess Spicy Big Dad Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2005
    Portland, OR
    oh my god I've been looking for one of these forever aaaaaaarrrrrrsssssssddddffffggggggghhhhhbbbbbbbbpppppptttttthhhhh

13. brett7276

brett7276 Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Pm sent I'll take it

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021