For Sale Aria Pro RSB Formula Elite One of a kind. Unique!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by teesquared, Jan 19, 2019.

1. teesquared

teesquared Guest

Jul 15, 2010
    Price:
    $500.00
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    USD
    Strings:
    My Location:
    Japan
    Ships to::
    • Worldwide
    This is a one of a kind Aria Pro ll RSB Formula. Screaming 1980's. This is a medium scale bass.
    NO LONGER FOR SALE!

It is in very good condition with a small scuff from a pick near the P-split pickups and a small dent near the jazz pickup. Neither conspicuous. Otherwise very neat and tidy. All original electrics and pre-amp.
    Very easy to play with 12th fret action 1.5-2mm.

I have replaced the bridge for a high precision gold type from an SB Elite RSZ. I have also changed the tuners to gold to match the bridge.

The result is quite stunning!

It will comes with a generic gig bag from the same era.

The original hardware is also included should you ever want to change it back to the original state.

I have given it a complete setup with new Aria Pro round wound strings for medium scale basses. The price includes international EMS shipping from Japan and insurance.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  2. mikewalker

mikewalker

Jul 30, 2017
    Canada, Eh!
    Nice!! :thumbsup:
    Looks like a rosewood fb, though. Do you have a CITES export certificate ready??

3. teesquared

teesquared Guest

Jul 15, 2010
    Hello Mike .
    Yes it is Rosewood as far as I can tell. I wasn't aware that CITES was required for trees felled decades before the CITES treaty. However upon further investigation it would appear that a certificate is required by some countries notably USA and Europe. So I will voluntarily withdraw this item and sell it locally here in Japan.
    I had to laugh at the irony of CITES a lot of fuss and red tape for crimes against rare trees committed decades ago and yet.... There is no requirement or even acknowledgement of global warming that will kill all trees eventually recently hinted as possible proof the recent accelerated decline of African Baobab trees.
    Africa's oldest baobab trees dying at 'shocking' rate | DW | 11.06.2018

Regrettably, I see a lot of biased opinions and prejudice as well on this site, so I think its time to withdraw my membership for good.

So long and thanks for all the 5h1t!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 18, 2021