1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aria Sinsonido

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Tomis17, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Tomis17

Tomis17

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Does anyone here own one of these or has anyone played one of these. I was at a local shop and saw one. the shop owner offered it for $200. Is it a good deal? Thanks in advance for all inputs!

as690b.

2. SBassman

SBassman

Jun 8, 2003
    Northeast, US
    If you search past threads, you'll find some dialog on them here. You'll probably come across posts of mine. :)

I think they are very cool, very fun basses. I gigged with one for a while, and I got tons of comments on the bass.

3. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    I had one for a while when I was doing business travel - an interesting bass, for sure. Tone and playability was OK on mine.

4. I have one. I'd say $200 is a fair price. The last time I looked online they were going for around $500. I brought mine to a recording studio because the engineer needed a bass to practice and mess around on, and he was pretty impressed with the tone and playability for what it is.

5. Rossman59

Rossman59

Apr 23, 2007
    Evanston, IL.
    $200 is a good deal if it's in good shape. I own one and like it a lot.

I'd say jump on it. At that price you can always sell it later it you don't like it.

Wish I could have got mine at $200.