Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

aries-fbass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by sjrio, Aug 3, 2004.

1. hy,
    I am new di this forum, I wanted to ask what you think di Aries basses and Furlanetto.
    in particular: if the Bnf5 if he is worth according to you the money which costs?
    besides I wanted to ask whether finding some Bnf5 used in America is possible and what is their right price?
    thanks and you excuse for my very bad English!

2. bad dog

bad dog

May 7, 2002
    Jim Thorpe, Pa.
    Hi sjrio,
    Welcome. I have no idea about the Aries basses, but own two F Basses and they are excellent instruments with a great feel, tone, construction and electronics package. In the US you could probably find one used for $1600 to $2000 US.

It's really an advancement on a classic proven design, both in looks and function, making for a versatile, organic sounding instrument. The all ash bodied F Basses are remarkably consistent in tone as well.

What king of music would you be playing??

Also, your English is WAY better than my Italian ........ my mother was born in Trentino region, not too far from where you are. Unfortunately, I never learned to speak it.

Ciao,

Tony