Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Arrests Made In Case Of Kansas City Bassist's Murder

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by TalkBass, Sep 13, 2005.

1. TalkBass

TalkBass News Poster

Mar 12, 2004
    <p>Two men have been arrested, and two others are being sought by police for the murder of Kansas City Symphony bassist <b>Steven Peters</b>, the <i>Kansas City Star</i> reports. Peters was shot to death in his home on September 6. <a href="http://www.playbillarts.com/news/article/2846.html">Read more.</a></p>

2. eric234

eric234 Guest

Mar 11, 2005
    philadelphia
    i knew that guy and so did my dad my dad had played a few gigs with him and i knew him through onee of his students :scowl: i can't beleive this kinda stuff happens

3. eric234

eric234 Guest

Mar 11, 2005
    philadelphia
    the full story is that those kids had been breaking into his house with the intent of stealing a few of his bass guitars that were worth alot of money so he armed himself he had a pistol in his car a pistol in his bedroom and a shotgun the kids broke in and they had a shootout he shot one of them who later died in the hospital and the others shot him in the chest then executed him with a bullet to the head. :scowl: