Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ARRRRGH!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Freaky Fender, Mar 24, 2002.

1. :mad: :mad: :mad:

i've just learned my drummer has gone behind my back and joined a punk group... even though she "said" she was gonna go and join my band as soon as we find a guitar player! ARGH! Then, i learn that the "guitar player" covers bass now! even though she said she promised to let me join!!! ARGH!!!

2. **** happens.. that's life :(

3. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    sounds like a Misc. or Gig story to me...

Bummer. I've had things like that happen. Just let it go, and keep moving with the flow. Something good'll float downstream.

4. update! there talking about having me audition, and have the bassist now be a rythem guitarist. i told them that they could split the solo's 50/50

5. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    ...I'm just tryin' to be as good at this as my hero, jazzbo (damn man, you moved a LOT of threads last nite/this morning!!! :D)

I agree with Brendan, this appears to be a Misc. thread. Too much music oriented conversation to be Off Topic....

On the subject, FF, don't sweat it, welcome to the music biz! I've lost track of the bands I've been in, got fired from, quit, rejoined after I quit or got fired because they practically begged for me to come back, told 'em to go suck an egg after they practically begged me to come back after I quit or got fired, they fell apart, the band got fired from gigs and fell apart, everyone just drifted apart because of a lack of gigs/playing....

....it goes on and on....

....but so does the music, and that's what matters! :D