Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ART effects???

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by SERadtke, Mar 11, 2003.

1. I'm fairly new to effects but I found a good deal on an ART Multiverb III and an ART FXR. Are these something that could be used with my bass or are they strictly for g****r? Any help would be appreciated.

2. bassackwards

bassackwards Member

Dec 16, 2002
    OREGON
    It seems I've never heard anything good about ART effects. All of their units have failed to catch on, so that probably says something. There's probably a lot more bang for your buck in a Digitech, KORG , or ZOOM.

3. Jontom

Jontom

Mar 11, 2002
    New York
    I used an all-in-one pedalboard from ART(NOT the Nightbass) for about three years. The delay-related /reverb effects were good, the od/dist. effects weren't. Sounded like a hairdryer was on while it was on. :(

4. redneck2wild

redneck2wild

Nov 27, 2002
    Memphis, TN
    I still have an original ART Nightbass that hasn't been used in years. The digital effects were decent but some of the analog effects were not as good. I stopped using it when I purchased the ADA MB-1 (around 10 years ago).
    I would sell the ART Nightbass if someone offered a decent price.