1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD ART HeadAmp 6 Pro Headphone Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by a2zbassman, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Price:
    ART HeadAmp6Pro -- 6-channel Headphone Amp with EQ, Pan/Mix, Aux Input, Multiple Monitoring Settings, and Level Meter on Each Channel.

Like new. Bought from SweetWater as a Demo unit for $180 a couple years back, but never ended up using it at my church. It literally has been in it's box since the day I got it (only taken out to inspect it and plug it in to check that it worked).

Here is the link to the SweetWater page for pics and spec info: ART HeadAmp 6 Pro

Asking $130 + 1/2 shipping CONUS/Lower 48. Canadian buyers . . . We can discuss shipping costs.

Thanks for looking and please PM me with any questions.

1286782125_zpsxaolwksi.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  2. Back up for sale bump.

3. Offers??? Bump

4. Bump

5. Price drop bump. Now $145 plus 1/2 Shipping.

6. Bump

7. Another price drop bump. I'm getting tired of looking at it packed up and ready to ship.

$130 plus half shipping (think 7 to 10 bucks)