Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ART Nightbass SE...What are they going for $$$?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Kelly Lee, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    A friend of mine has a friend with a ART Nightbass SE DSP that he is selling. It looks brand new to me but he said he has had it since 96. He also has the X-15 board to go with it which still has the original box. I'm not asking about if its good equipment, I just want to know what the have been selling for. Any suggestions on what I should be willing to pay? Thanks.

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Moved, have a nice day!!!!

[​IMG] :hyper:

3. Kelly Lee

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    Moved? Where should I have posted this question? Thanks.

4. Kelly Lee

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    I see now. I posted in effects but should have posted her in the Misc. forum. Sorry guys.

5. I paid $125 used and with the X-15, only i didn't get a manual...D'oh.

Charlie

6. Kelly Lee

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    That sounds affordable enough if I don't like it I can always resell it! Thanks, that atleast gives me an idea. BTW, what do you think of it?

7. well, as long as its in good shape, you said he hasn't used it in almost ten years, well, as for how i like, i love it. The best $125 i've ever spent. it has a bunch of good presets, bi-amp capabilities, about 100 spots to store your own patches, i think its a good, inexpensive preamp. of course, its not an evintude or T.C. electronics, but it is really really good for less than 200 bucks.
    i'd recommend it to anyone
    Charlie

8. Kelly Lee

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    I think I would probably insult him by offering him $125. I'll try $200 and see if he goes for it. I hope he does because thats all I'm willing to pay! Thanks for the input superbassman2000.