1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD ART SGX Nightbass bass effects, X-11 pedal, Alesis QuadraVerb, SKB 4 space case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by andysvec, Jul 7, 2018.

1. andysvec

andysvec Supporting Member

Price:
    ART SGX Nightbass bass guitar effects unit, ART X-11 midi mastercontrol pedal, Alesis QuadraVerb, SKB 4 space road rack case, would like to sell as one package deal and asking $375 shipped (I can bubble wrap the pedal and everything else and fit in back of the skb case and box the whole thing up).

I am the original owner of the ART SGX Nightbass effects unit/X11 pedal controller/SKB case (I purchased the Alesis Quadraverb from a friend back in the 90s). This unit saw some great gigs back in the day, oh how time flys! Everything works great, I set the ART back to factory specs and the alesis has some great added programmed effects from my old soundman (vocals, snare, etc).

The ART was always racked, and I rarely used the pedal controller. Selling everything together, all come with power supplies and manuals. I'd prefer cash, but as for trade I'm up for anything, not really looking for anything in particular but as long as about the same value run it by me!
    IMG_0771.jpg IMG_0766.jpg IMG_0767.jpg IMG_0768.jpg IMG_0772.jpg IMG_0773.jpg IMG_0774.jpg

2. andysvec

andysvec Supporting Member

Any bass gear related trade for the same value is fine, similar valued jazz type bass, accessories/leather or double gig bag/effects/etc, thanks!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  3. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    This was my dream rig in the 90s!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 1, 2020