Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD ART Tube Channel mic pre, EQ, comp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Nightbass, Nov 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightbass

Nightbass

May 1, 2001
    Seattle, WA
    For sale is my ART Tube Channel Model 259 channel strip. It has a twin-tube mic pre, 4 bands of EQ, and a compressor. The tube pre is really cool as it allows you to make a wide range of clean and warm to overdriven and warm sounds, and has an LED meter to show the amount of gain and compression.

Clips of this actual unit can be heard on www.basstasters.com. It appears to give my Origin STT-1 a run for the money!

It has a 1/4" instrument jack on the rear panel, and it works great with bass. It's nice not to have cables hanging over the front of your rack anyway.

It is in excellent condition. They don't make these anymore. ART now has the half rack version which is NOWHERE near as good as the originals. This is a real sleeper, folks. I just have too many pres and have to start selling them.

I'm asking a mere $150 plus shipping. I accept USPS Money Orders only and ship fully insured via FedEx.

Cheers,
    Nightbass

2. Plain Old Me

Plain Old Me

Dec 14, 2004
    This has phantom power right?

3. Nightbass

Nightbass

May 1, 2001
    Seattle, WA
    Yes, and it is switchable on and off.

4. MJ5150