Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

As a joke..W is a dictator.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by odie, Jan 15, 2005.

1. odie

odie Supporting Member

2. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    I don't get it. Does that make me dumb?

3. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    HA That was fun

it guessed some pretty obscure history / tv stuff on me :bassist:

4. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
  5. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    I loved that... I tried Raymond from Everybody Loves Raymond, Will Smith from The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, Kel from Kenan and Kel, and Adolf Hitler and it got it right every time.

6. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    i missed it too, i have to try again

7. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

That's pretty cool. I have picked some pretty obscure sitcom characters, and it guessed them.

8. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Pretty good!

brad cook

9. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    It was not able to get Byron from "Andy Richter controls the Univers."

brad cook

10. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Sweet, I had to use google to answer some Mussolini questions right though.

11. embellisher

I win again! You are player number 2 to have chosen marsha brady from the brady bunch. I knew you were marsha brady from the brady bunch from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.​

12. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    OK, i'm stupid! :D

i get it now

13. embellisher

Congratulations, you stumped me! It certainly seemed that you were gomez adams from adams family, but if you say you weren't, I guess I have to believe you. Not that I'm happy about it. In fact, you've ruined my whole day. But I'll get you next time!
    In the meanwhile, if you tell me who you were and help me out with a good yes/no question, I'll be able to guess it right next time. Please, try to think of a good general question that can be answered "yes" for lots of characters, not just the one that you were thinking of. And if you can't think of a good question, don't worry about it, just go and play a new game.​
    My character was Uncle Arthur from Bewitched.

14. Nice find. Check out this as well: http://q.20q.net/

It'll find just about anything.

15. WOW. That thing is freakin GOOD.

16. Well, I win this round. You are player number 393 to pick the dad (reginald vel johnson) from family matters, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, the dad (reginald vel johnson) from family matters.

It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 199 to have chosen Waldo from Family Matters. Waldo from Family Matters was a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon.

I win again! You are player number 634 to have chosen frank lambert from step by step. I knew you were frank lambert from step by step from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

Well, I win this round. You are player number 91 to pick nicky from fresh prince of bel air, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, nicky from fresh prince of bel air.

It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 7 to have chosen Fredo from Seinfeld. Fredo from Seinfeld was a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon.

Impressive!

17. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    A while back my brother showed me one of these, but it wasn't limited to dictators and sitcom characters, it had hundreds of objects, it was basically just 20 questions, but done really well.

18. Click "Yes" for every queston to get some seriously funny responses. Clicking "no" for every one gets tedious and has no fun conclusion (and wastes ALOT of time).

Good stuff.

19. UnsungZeros

UnsungZeros The only winning move is not to play.

http://www.cs.virginia.edu/oracle/

Links just about any actor/actress you can think of to Kevin Bacon based on the movies they've been in. A take on the whole 6 degrees of seperation thing.

20. It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 2 to have chosen Phil Collins from South Park. Phil Collins from South Park was a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon.

It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 2 to have chosen Les Claypool from South Park. Les Claypool from South Park was a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon.

Hahah, great characters!