Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

AS NEW Spector NS2000/5, 600!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by phogchris, May 6, 2004.

1. phogchris

phogchris www.scarsoflife.com

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
    This bass is a NOS Spector neck through 5-string that was purchased from Spector directly for an audition I had last month. The bass has less than 2 hours playing time on it and it is in perfect condition....a 10/10 without a doubt. Features include EMG HZ pickups with EMG preamp with adjustable treble points. It is a beautiful red color and comes with Spector gigbag. The original list price on this bass is $1149 and the $89 for the gigbag. I need to sell this due to financial hardship, so no trades. Please email or PM me with questions. The price includes shipping in the lower 48. I will accept paypal with an extra 3% or a money order. Thanks...

2. phogchris

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL

3. odie

odie Supporting Member

Looking for another band again?? Bummer I thought Lo was going to work for you.

4. phogchris

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
    How did you know I left LO?

5. odie

odie Supporting Member

hmmm.....ah....well......I assumed since you got the bass for a tryout you were either looking for another band or you were just testing the wasters. Plus you going to tryout for Disturbed.
    I followed the band alittle. People posted it in the guest book.

6. phogchris

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
    Oh ok, I am still somewhat in LO as I will be playing with them until they find a new guy. I did try out for Disturbed, but obviously didn't make it....I am playing....gasp....guitar in a new band now, its alot of fun so far. I will always play bass, but I wanted to play guitar in a very heavy band, so here goes...lol...

7. phogchris

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
    Offers? I will conside anything reasonable.

8. Billdog

Billdog

Feb 27, 2003
    Austin, Texas
    I might be interested, where are you at?

9. phogchris

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
    I live in St. Pete, FL near Tampa if that's what you are asking...

10. Billdog

Billdog

Feb 27, 2003
    Austin, Texas
    Yeah, if you could give me a hardshell case with it I could actually pick it up instead of you shipping it.

11. phogchris

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
    I am not 100% sure why that would make a difference, but I can sell it with a hardshell case...would you really come all the way down here from TX rather than me ship it? It seems a bit inconvenient to come all the way out here for that, but that's up to you.

12. Billdog

Billdog

Feb 27, 2003
    Austin, Texas
    I have travel resources. However, I just realized I'm a poor college kid who is buying an acoustic bass to go with my current electric. So, unfortunately, I'm going to forget about your bass. I'm sorry I got you caught up in my gas.

13. phogchris

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
    Hey, no prob...GAS is good.

14. phogchris

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
    bump, last chance before ebay....