1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ashdown 2x10 cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Doctor J, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Doctor J

Doctor J

Dec 23, 2005
    Grease
    Just wondering if anyone has the Ashdown ABM 210T compact cab? I have the compact 1x15 and ABM 300W head and I reckon I'll get the 210 to accompany it. What do you think of it? Thanks.

2. albass111

albass111

Feb 13, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    I tried it. It's not a great stand alone cab but it's soundscape is pretty clear. I like having a variety of cabs for options, but if it's solely going to be used with the 15", it will sound balanced. Not my cup of tea because of absent low end. Well made cab though.

3. Doctor J

Doctor J

Dec 23, 2005
    Grease
    Yeah the 15 has plenty of meat and has never let me down but could be better defined so I'm hoping the two will balance each other out. My main worry would be that the tweeter might be too harsh.

4. ukbassboy

ukbassboy

Mar 19, 2006
    UK
    I presume the ABM 210t will have the same Off/Low/High switch for the tweeter as my ABM 410t. Haven't seen the 210t but think this is one of the extra features of the ABM series (Mag series has no control).