1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ashdown 330 Dual Tube

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by W Fishbinder, Oct 23, 2013.

1. W Fishbinder

W Fishbinder

Oct 23, 2013
    So I saw this pop up: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ampl...preamp-series-330-touring-115h-bass-combo-amp

Seems like a great price but I can barely find any information about this thing, aside from the one review. Does anybody have experience or at least more information about this amp?

I'm trying to move up from my Acoustic B200 to something louder, and don't have a huge budget. Is this a real gig-worthy option or am I going to need to save up for a while for something better?

Thanks

2. f.c.geil

f.c.geil

May 12, 2011
    I had a 550 Spyder, and kick myself for selling it. These are amazing heads. While not terribly loud for the power rating, the sound is killer. Great passive EQ, thick and rich sound.

3. I don't understand the power output rating 307(330) watts??? Would be a move up IF you like the sound from it. Louder depends on the speaker displacement and sensitivity you already have with the B200.