1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ashdown abm 300-evo-II head

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Eupharies22, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Eupharies22

Eupharies22

Dec 26, 2007
    Hey guys ive found 1 of these ex dispaly for £230! Wondered if any1 has an experience with this model, im pairing it up with a peavery tvx 4x10.
    Im after that warm punchy sound, im in a 3piece band therefore the bass kinda needs to hold its own against the drummer and guitarist!

thanks

2. I have used an evo 300 for 6 years and its a fantastic amp.I also used to have the Peavey cab but changed it for Hartke as the Peavey had lots of bottom end but not much else.
    The Ashdown is so easy to use live and i have also used it for recording and the engineers always comment on how good it sounds through the DI.
    Hope you get years of enjoyment out of your new amp !

3. benjo09

benjo09

Jan 9, 2008
    I bought one of these earlier today for £240. Looks a great little head on paper, can't wait to see it's actual performance.