Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ashdown ABM-C110-300

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by andertone, Apr 5, 2004.

1. andertone

andertone Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2000
    Southwest USA
    Ashdown ABM-C110-300 1x10 combo. Very good condition, puts out 325 watts at 4 ohms, or 210 watts into internal 8 Ohm speaker. Likely the best and loudest small combo there is. HUGE tone, and loud. I’m offering this amp at a price which would normally buy an ABM-300, so you get the combo for free! If you power a 4 ohm standalone cabinet you will be amazed at the tone you get out of this rig (I used it with a EV B215M or Epi T212), and for practices or small gigs you have the combo as a standalone!

This is the model with the 12AX7 preamp tube, so you can go from very clean to some dirt if you wish. You know the rest (sub octave harmonizer, DI out etc). I bought this to replace a SWR Baby Blue, and what a difference! Plus, it weighs only
    about 50 lbs, so you get much more volume and tone in a similar package

Ashdown quality and tone. Made in Britain (not in China!). A few minor scratches to the tolex, pots clean. Email me for pictures, my ebay login is Andertone, check my feedback (100%).

Will accept paypal, USPS money order only,
    buyer to pay shipping.

Thanks!

Phil Anderson
    Tucson, AZ

2. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    How much are you asking for it?

Thanks,
    j.