1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ashdown abm410 600 watts 8ohm cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dasgre0g, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Dasgre0g

Dasgre0g The Jaguar Whisperer Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2007
    Austin
    Price:
    I have an awesome Ashdown ABM 410 600 watt 8 ohm bass cabinet available here in Austin Texas. Has a little wear and tear from the last couple years, but sounds fantastic and still looks great. I actually have a second one that I might also be convinced with parting with under the right circumstances. That being said, let's negotiate and work something out! Looking to sell this ASAP. Hit me up on my email for quickest response. ConservationGreg@gmail.com 20180104_161900. 20180104_161900.

2. I have the 410 combo of this for sale too.. interested????

Dasgre0g likes this.
  3. Dasgre0g

Nov 13, 2007
    Austin
    Wish I was! I'm actually looking to switch to a different line of Base cabinets, and the one I've been waiting for us become available so here I go. I appreciate it though man

4. Dasgre0g

Nov 13, 2007
    Austin
    Austin peeps. I'll certainly negotiate

5. Dasgre0g

Nov 13, 2007
    Austin
    Go blue

6. Dasgre0g