Ashdown ABM500 + Bergantino NV610

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by sk8terguy316, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Sorry for all the questions but, I was wondering if I play megadeth,metallica,anthrax style stuff along with rush,Zeppelin,Sabbath style stuff will I be able to be heard or CUT THROUGHT a band ,with 2 Marshall Halfstack guitarists and a LOUD drummer, with the Ashdown ABM 500 EVO II and Bergantino NV610 setup ,How would htat setpu work. For LOUDNESS for decent sized gigs and cut-through ness and if not suggest other amps in htat price range that would work better soory for grammer but all sugestions appreciated :bassist:
  2. mahrous

Aug 13, 2005
    i own a MAG300 head with 4ohm Eden cab. the thing is pretty darn loud if u ask me.

i have tried EVO's while buying the MAG, they are so sweet! the EQ is a lot better than the MAG and they are also MEGA POWERFUL!

dont think u will be unheard with an Evo. they are wonderful stuff. try to get a return policy or something. take it to a gig and if it doesnt do u good, return it the next morning.
  3. I played a Berg 610 with a Trace Elliot 12band 350watt head side-by-side with an Ampeg SVT-CL and 810, and the Berg was nearly as loud and a lot more filled out sounding. You will be loud enough.
  4. Bump thanks for the advice but can I have more avice I was always told you need 3X powere or Guitarists this will be like less than 3
  5. anyonefortennis

anyonefortennis Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2005
    Lincoln, NE
    Oh, trust me. It will be very loud!

You can always get an ABM900 and 2xNV610's but then your girlfriend would leave you and your hamster would start bleeding out of his ears and die. :D