1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ashdown "After Eight" or Nemesis EN8JR Kickback?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by heb9_28, Oct 25, 2009.

Which bedroom combo?

Poll closed Nov 4, 2009.
  1. Ashdown "After Eight"

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Nemesis EN8JR Kickback

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. heb9_28

heb9_28

Jul 1, 2009
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Hey, quick opinion question. I did a search and found a few threads regarding "cheap combo amps" but I was wondering if there are any opinions or anyone has firsthand knowledge of these two. Only $25 difference in price so that's no big deal. I'm only planning on using it for "bedroom practice" so volume isn't really an issue either. I'm really just looking for which has the best tone.

Thanks all!

2. PBass101

PBass101

Jul 3, 2008
    Illinois
    Play them both and decide for yourself.

3. heb9_28

heb9_28

Jul 1, 2009
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Very helpful. Why didn't I think of that before? I just stood and looked at them, I never thought to plug a bass into them and try them...

In reality, nowhere around me has either of them in stock to go and check out and before I just randomly order one and then have to deal with return shipping and all that. So I thought I could see if anyone here has any experience and could offer some "real" help.