Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ashdown and Aguilar

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jock, Mar 8, 2002.

1. jock

jock

Jun 7, 2000
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Would an Ashdown ABM head and an Aguilar 212 cab be a good combination. I have not heard the cab. Please give me your oppinions on this.

2. jock- you've been asking about this for sometime now. You are definately a strong Supine. You need someone to tell you what to do (not a bad thing). My advice is just to get something, buy from someone that has a return policy (bass central) so that if you decide that you don't want what you ordered you can exchange it for something else. Personally I would go for the aguilar. But I would be more than happy with either.

3. Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

Apr 2, 2001
    PDX
    It might be a little harder to do that in Sweden.

4. Jeff Haley

Jeff Haley

May 17, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga.
    If money is not a factor get the Aguilar. I just bought the DB359 head with 2 112's and it rocks. The cabs are also very easy to transport. The Bass palace is a great place to deal with.

5. I would think that bass central would have the same policies for overseas customers. I could be wrong though.