Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ashdown Compact Cabs

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Cosmo_Smallpiece, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Has anyone here used the Ashdown Compact 115 and 210T.

I've seen loads of threads and comments on the Mini cabs but the Compact 15 is a mid sized cab between the Mini 15 and the ABM115-500. The ABM 210T is Ashdown's standard 2x10 but again not many people seem to have them.

Any opinions would be much appreciated.

2. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    Sorry best I can do is say I've seen the 2x10 its about the size of a standard 2x10. If you put it on it's side its as wide and as deep as a mini cab but of course taller.

IMO the ashdown mini stuff is great just as full sounding as the full sized stuff. So I can't really see a problem with the compact stuff.

But as I said I've never tried it.

Sorry I'm not much help

3. No probs, thanks for replying. I just find it a bit strange that no-one seems to own these cabs. But as you say, they are Ashdown so I'm sure they'll be fine.

Interesting to see another Ric owner on here, especially in this country. I've got a 4003 as well. Just fell in love with the playability of it. And people say they're hard to play!

4. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    People that say ric's are hard to play need to practice more :p

I think these compact cabs are kinda new as well so that might explain why no one has any.