1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ashdown ctm 100/300 users

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Patchbass, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Patchbass

Patchbass

Mar 27, 2013
    England
    Hey sorry if this has been mentioned before but I couldn't find it on the search. Does anyone have one of these and 1. How often do you have to revalve it and 2. What cab do you use it with and 3. Are they as good as some say?

2. Consider me subscribed; my local music store has one in stock for well under retail, sounded good, but it'd be cool to hear some people's experiences about its reliability and how well it sits in the mix and so forth, things you only learn when you own an amp.

3. Patchbass

Patchbass

Mar 27, 2013
    England
    Yeah that's exactly what I want to know, has anyone bought one?

4. They are expensive in USA. There is a big thread on new Ashdown tube offerings if you search.

Try your basschat uk forum too.

5. Patchbass

Patchbass

Mar 27, 2013
    England
    yeah that's why I thought I should take advantage of the cheaper prices we get and will try a search again and basschat thanks again!

6. Patchbass

Patchbass

Mar 27, 2013
    England
    I know I've asked this before on another thread but do you think a Ctm 100 with an abm 610 will be enough against one guitar that isnt heavily distorted and one drummer or do you think a Ctm 300 would be better?

7. Patchbass

Patchbass

Mar 27, 2013
    England
    bump, anyone?

8. I have bassman 100t and 610 neo and I could smoke the band setup u described. I'm sure the ctm100 and 610 would rock volume.wise although I'm not familiar with the tone. Ive wondered about these heads as well. What's the cost for that rig in the UK?

9. Dude, search up the ashdown thread. Tb users are thin on the ground but that thread gained traction. Keywords new ashdown tube ctm300, bump that one instead.

10. Patchbass

Patchbass

Mar 27, 2013
    England
    ok ill try again i cant seem to find the one im looking for thanks!

11. Patchbass

Patchbass

Mar 27, 2013
    England
    Well the ctm 100 can go for around £980! And your rig sounds nice!

12. Ashdown ctm300, 3rd result.

13. Patchbass

Patchbass

Mar 27, 2013
    England
    thanks im a bit new to working talkbass but i've found something it was under a name i didn't expect. Thanks again!

14. Ashdown ctm300 in the amp forum search box. K.i.s.s. at work.

myroadie likes this.