1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ashdown CTM-30 All Tube Amp & Rootmaster 2x10 Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jdwhitak, Mar 14, 2016.

1. jdwhitak

jdwhitak

Mar 20, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Price:
    Selling a mint condition Ashdown CTM-30 all tube bass head. Comes in original shipping box, owner's manual and warranty card. Less than 10 hours of in-home use. These sell for $700 new. Asking $525 shipped in the continental US. Willing to negotiate on price.

Also selling a mint condition Ashdown Rootmaster 2x10 cab. It too has less than two hours of in-home use on it. Prefer local (Indianapolis) pickup or close to it. Asking $175 on the cab. Willing to negotiate on price.

I'm selling this rig because I tend to play at night and even at 30 watts it is still too loud. Looking to move into an ampless setup.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  2. overbybr

overbybr Supporting Member

I tried sending you a conversation, but I can't seem to. Can you start a convo with me?

3. EBR

EBR Commercial User

Jul 5, 2009
    Las Vegas
    Ashdown, Moollon, and Fishman artist
    How does this sound?

4. jdwhitak

jdwhitak

Mar 20, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    It sound really good and the eq switches add versatility. I tend to play late at night and 30 watts is still too loud for that situation. Selling to fund an ampless pedal board.

5. EBR

EBR Commercial User

Jul 5, 2009
    Las Vegas
    Ashdown, Moollon, and Fishman artist
    Thanks a lot!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 11, 2021