Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ashdown effects

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by sloppysubs, Aug 15, 2005.

1. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    they finally posted a page on their page for them. they look pretty cool. id really like to try out that OD pedal they have just to see.

any of our UK friends tried them yet?

2. Thurisarz

Thurisarz

Aug 20, 2004
    That dual band compression pedal looks interesting, i'm ready too hear a review of it.

3. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    the only part i dont like is there isnt a dB meter to guage about how much youre compressing. otherwise does look cool.

4. I'm getting some serious GAS for these. They look so great, I just can't wait to hear some sound clips.

5. Aj*

Aj*

Jun 14, 2005
    West Yorkshire, UK
    These are looking real cool, I'd be interested to hear about pricing and the subharmonics pedal, looks like it might be fun to have.

6. +1

I'll even take the chorus and subharmonics pedals without hearing a soundclip!

7. I just emailed them, the RRP in the UK will the £99, they are released around the end of October.

8. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Wow, I want to try that compressor. Those things look sweet, even hanging onto the trademark meter.

9. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    well the bass drive is my catch at the moment. however, id like to know how that chorus does flange and delay or whatever it is supposed to do.

10. They are amazing looking things. They do look quite large, but I have a feeling they may be worth it.

11. www.soundslive.co.uk have them listed at £90 VERY reasonable i think for these, true bypass solid quality pedals. they are in stock soon and seen as i'm back up in newcastle soon i'll go check them out

12. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    let us know how they sound.