1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ashdown EVO500II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by emjazz, Apr 20, 2006.

1. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    For sale I have a like new Ashdown EVO500II bass amp with cover. I've had nothing but great luck with this amp with no issues. It's the best bass amp I've ever owned. I love this amp but am running my bass straight into the power section only now and so I don't need it. The price is $650 plus shipping by USPS. Let me know if you have any questions. Again, this amp has had no issues what so ever.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bino

bino

Jun 27, 2002
    Orange County
    Andy is da' man and no doubt this amp is like new. Wish I could swing it myself. I was looking for this exact model a couple months ago.

3. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Thanks Jayson! Your photo is makin me hungry....

4. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Oh yeah, only trade that I'd consider would be a GK1001RBII plus $100. Considering you can get these new for $600 that seems fair.

Edit: possibly an Aguilar AG500SC as well.

5. timmers

timmers

Mar 1, 2006
    Washington, DC
    PM sent! ;)

6. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    I should've mentioned that I don't have the extra moula to spend so the trade, for me, needs to be straight across, in the case of the Agui, or a little cash my way, in the case of the GK.

To be honest, I'd prefer the GK if anyone's got one to trade. A straight up sale wouldn't hurt either.;)

7. timmers

timmers

Mar 1, 2006
    Washington, DC
    One more time.... :)

8. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Wait for it........

9. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member