1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ashdown head x 2 cabinet Ashdown MAG414T DEEP

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Kayle, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Kayle

Kayle

Sep 17, 2008
    Hi guys :) first ....i want say sorry for my bad english i write from italy ..and i know my english is sooo bad....

well..i arrive at the point ...i have two ashdown mag414t deep cabinet who work @ 4ohm

theres a head amp from ashdown to make it works in stack?

the mag900 will work?

and the second question is (the most important)...the new LITTLE GIANT 1000 can make work two cabinet who work everyone @ 4 ohm ?

(i know it have two output ..i dont know if r separated like the mag900 evo.....)

Thnx again ...i hope to receive soon an asnwer :)

2. 4-string

4-string

Jul 23, 2006
    Norway
    The Little Giant will work perfectly, as it has two separate outputs, who will each handle a 4 Ohms load.

I'm not aware of a MAG 900, but the MAG 600 will handle only one of your cabs.

However, the ABM 900 would also work just fine, as it (like the LG) has two separate power amps.

3. Kayle

Kayle

Sep 17, 2008
    oooh :) omg thnxx :) really i want to hear this! :) so is sure who the LG 1000 can handle 4 ohm for each output?..im going to buy thiss on internet!

ok ok ive just find on the ashdown site the pdf...of the manual.....was so easy (im stupid sometime ahahah)

"1000 WATT - The two SPEAKER OUTPUTS on
    the 1000 Watt model are driven
    independently by 2 x 500 watt output stages.
    Each socket can run into a 4 Ohm load for
    maximum output power."

anywayyy...really thnx 4-string u tooooo goood :)