1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ashdown MAG 115 cab for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JTGale, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTGale

JTGale

Oct 26, 2004
    Hummelstown, PA
    I have an Ashdown MAG 115 cab for sale. It is about 2 years old and only has about an hour of in-home playing time on it. It has never been pushed and only left my house once when I moved. It is in excellent condition and has never been pushed. Due to my being out of a job for 2 months (and counting!), I am selling off some stuff to refill my reserves.

To find out more about it, check out this MF link: http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ashdown-MAG-115-1X15-Deep-Bass-Cabinet?sku=605030.

I prefer to work through PayPal, where I am a verified member. I also have a couple of successful transaction on TB, as well as more than 100 positive eBay transactions.

I currently live in the Hershey, Pennsylvania, area, about 1.5 hours out of Philly and about 2 hours away from NYC. I would prefer to NOT ship this cab, but will if you are willing to pay all the shipping costs within the continental US, I will work with you. I also would be willing to meet you within a reasonable distance if you want this cab and a few other items I currently have listed on TB.

I would like to get $150 for the cab. If you need any other pictures of it or have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

~ jtg

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.