Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ashdown Mag 200 1x12 combo amp...

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Selta, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    OK, so since no one wants my other stuff, and I just bought a T-max head, this is going up on the chop block. Here's the quick-n-dirty on this amp:
    1x12 combo, powered by an Ashdown mag 200. 120W to the internal, 200W with 8ohm ext.
    Amp was used by myself in a 80s rock band. Held it's own easily against a pair of 100W 2x12 guitarists. Master was *never* dimed. EQ was almost always flat (picture shows a serious EQ, with that though it was never turned up loud, as to not put too much stress on amp or speaker). Plays a low B pretty well actually - I was very surprised.
    Overall condition is used, and not perfect, but nothing too horrible. Time for a pic:
    [​IMG]
    If you've any questions/comments, post, PM, IM, e-mail all work fine for contacting me. I'm pretty sure I paid $350 for this, so we'll start off at that. No paypals, sorry.

Ray

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
  3. Hold on to this for a while, and I'll be sure to make you an offer by the end of the first week of april.

4. Is that a kickback style cabinet? And how much does it weigh?

5. ole Jason

ole Jason Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    Louisville, KY
    Yep.. how much does it weigh?

6. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Yup yup, kick back style... no clue on the weight, and I've no scale.. if I had to guess, 30lbs. Maybe 40ish. I'll see if I can get a scale :).

Ray

7. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Back to the top...

Ray

8. dangjalopy

dangjalopy

Nov 8, 2004
    whats the asking price? i need a practice amp!!

Thanks!

Travis

9. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    $350... and this thing will get you through a lot more than bedroom practicing :).

Ray

10. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    SOLD!!!!!!!!!

Ray