1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ashdown Mag 300 EVO II 410 Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gjbassist, May 21, 2013.

1. I'm selling a super clean Ashdown Mag 300 EVO II Bass combo amp with four 10" speakers. Great sounding and plenty loud! 307 watts at 4 ohms. Nice EQ section with built in compressor and sub-harmonics filter. Also has D.I., effects loop and tuner out. Nearly new condition with very little use. Love the way this amp sounds but at 96 lbs it's more than I want to lug around. Asking $450. Not wanting to ship this because I'm afraid due to the size and weight it would get damaged in handling. I'm in the suburban Kansas City area. I would be willing to drive a couple hours to meet someone outside the KC area.

Attached Files:

2. object47

object47 fuzz addict

Apr 27, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Bump for an awesome combo. I have one, too. Heavy, but great sounding!

3. TTT
    Will consider shipping if buyer splits cost. Would also consider trade for a bass.

4. Bump