1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Ashdown MAG 410T for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JTGale, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTGale

JTGale

Oct 26, 2004
    Hummelstown, PA
    I have an Ashdown MAG 410T for sale. It is in excellent condition with only a couple of in-home playing hours on it. I have to say that I really like this cab and will be sorry to see it go. But, I have been unemployed for 2 months (and counting) and I need to replete my reserves. So away it goes.

I bought the cab new about 2 years ago and it has never been pushed or left the house other than to move. To see more about it, check out this MF link: http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend...X10-Deep-Bass-Cabinet-with-Tweeter?sku=605032.

Due to its size, I would prefer to not ship it. BUT, if you want to pay the shipping within the continental US, I would be willing to box it up for you. I currently live in the Hershey, Pennsylvania, area, about 1.5 hours out of Philly and about 2 hours out of NYC. I would be willing to drive and meet a short distance if that helps you out.

I would like to get $250 out of the cab. I can take more pics if you need them. Drop me a PM with any other questions you might have.

Thanks!

~ jtg

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.