1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ashdown MAG C115-300 EVO II $300 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kringle77, Aug 8, 2012.

1. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I just got this new a few weeks ago and immediately stuffed the inside with mattress topper to improve the tone and installed a 4ohm faital 15pr400 driver. Unfortunately, I had to slightly enlarge the speaker opening to fit the faital driver. This was supposed to be used for my acoustic gigs but, I found it was easier just to use the small pa so, Im going to sell this off. It was something like $500 through musicians friend but Im going to sell it for $300 shipped in the 48 states simply because some people would be worried about the slightly enlarged speaker opening. The mod didn't effect anything and at this price, should be a good deal for anyone. It comes with the stock 15" driver. I'll get some pics of the mod and the stuffing soon.

2. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY

Attached Files:

3. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY

Attached Files:

4. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY

Attached Files:

5. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    These pics show how I had to enlarge the opening alittle when I had the Faital driver installed. The actual speaker opening was enlarged slightly as well, maybe 1/8" bigger. The amp will be shipped in it's origional box. I left the mattress topper lining as it did improve the sound of the amp.

Attached Files:

6. Payment Sent!