Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ashdown MAG-C210T 2x10 bass combo amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ian Hall, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Ian Hall

Ian Hall

May 31, 2002
    Rialto,CA
    I've had a couple of things I need to wrap up financially so I am selling off extra things that I don't absolutely need to keep. I have been recording with a DI in to my PC at the moment due to my roommates and their noise sensitivities, and I have kind of been astranged from playing in a group since my last band of 3+ years split apart. I purchased this combo in march after selling my big Ampeg SVT4/810 rig, thinking that I was going to get back in to jamming with some other musicians eventually, and I just haven't had the heart for it lately.

I mabye has two hours of playing time on it, if that. It basically was purchased new and has sat in my room, and taken to a friends house once for a jam and I wasn't feeling the vibe with him, so after that I kind of gave up for a while. It has been untouched since then. It is an excellent sounding amp, at least as good as my Ampeg SVT4 if not a little better, just not as loud(obviously). It is quite handsome as well.

It is a heavy little sucker, at nearly 80lbs. It is built very solidly, and has more than enough power to keep up with any drummer or other electric instruments in a small gig setting, and it has outputs for extension cabs. I DEFINITELY would keep this combo if I didn't need the cash right now, I still like it as much as the day I got it, it just hasn't been used very often and I want it to go to somebody who will let it do what it is meant to do....

I paid $499 for this combo brand new from american musical in March, I will sell it for $350 shipping *included*. That is dirt cheap considering what this thing weighs, and the fact that it is in NEW condition. This is a great combo, and I guarantee that you will not find anything in the price range that is better. As far as 210 combos go you'd be hard pressed to find one that will match it's performance, trust me, I did a LOT of shopping around music stores in Los Angeles before buying.

I should have pics added to this thread sometime tonight. I have excellent feedback on several different forums, and nearly 100 positives on ebay. I accept most forms of payment.

Sorry for the crappy pic, I'll have a better one tommorrow when the sun comes up; I don't know how to use my new camera and get good pics using flash yet...

[​IMG]

2. Geezerman

Geezerman

Nov 28, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    PM sent very intrested

3. phaneo

phaneo

Mar 14, 2001
    Fort Worth TX
    PM SENT!!

4. Ian Hall