Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ashdown MAG C410T-300 Combo

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by kjr, Nov 4, 2004.

1. kjr

kjr

Jan 25, 2003
    Michigan
    Right now I have an Ampeg BA-112 for practicing but I want something with a little more power. I'm looking at getting the Ashdown Mag 4x10 combo but I have some questions first. Could I add another 4x10 cabinet if I wanted to without giving up tone and clarity? And overall how good are these products, since there are none around here for me to try? And could I gig with this as it is? Thanks for your help.

2. kjr

kjr

Jan 25, 2003
    Michigan
    Yeah, that's why I want to get one :)

3. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    You'll end up waiting FOREVER.. When I ordered mine got delayed a month and a half, so I said the hell with it and ordereded a Yorkville xs400t.. I sure as hell ain't complaining either.

4. tenbellies

tenbellies

Dec 17, 2003
    One of the joys (and only joys) of living in the UK is that I wanted a 300W mag head and 4x10 cab, and got it a week later! Shop around, find someone with one in stock, and get it!

I can say that I am delighted with my set up. It gives all of the power I need and sounds brill!

If you can get it, get it. It's worth the wait.

Matt