1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ashdown MAG C410T-300 Combo

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by kjr, Nov 4, 2004.

1. kjr

kjr

Jan 25, 2003
    Michigan
    Right now I have an Ampeg BA-112 for practicing but I want something with a little more power. I'm looking at getting the Ashdown Mag 4x10 combo but I have some questions first. Could I add another 4x10 cabinet if I wanted to without giving up tone and clarity? And overall how good are these products, since there are none around here for me to try? And could I gig with this as it is? Thanks for your help.

2. kjr

kjr

Jan 25, 2003
    Michigan
    Yeah, that's why I want to get one :)

3. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    You'll end up waiting FOREVER.. When I ordered mine got delayed a month and a half, so I said the hell with it and ordereded a Yorkville xs400t.. I sure as hell ain't complaining either.

4. tenbellies

tenbellies

Dec 17, 2003
    One of the joys (and only joys) of living in the UK is that I wanted a 300W mag head and 4x10 cab, and got it a week later! Shop around, find someone with one in stock, and get it!

I can say that I am delighted with my set up. It gives all of the power I need and sounds brill!

If you can get it, get it. It's worth the wait.

Matt