1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ashdown MAG C410T-300

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Skinkemann, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Skinkemann

Skinkemann

Feb 22, 2010
    Hey there! First time posting on this forum.
    I need some help/advice.

After reading, and looking around on other forums after what I should look for in a bass amp.
    and I've found this

Ashdown MAG C410T-300 EVO II Bass Combo Amp Features:

* 307W RMS power
    * 4 - 10" BlueLine speakers and tweeter
    * Bass, middle, and treble controls
    * Rotary controls for 15dB of cut/boost at 220Hz and at 1.6kHz
    * Front panel shape switches for Bright and Deep settings
    * Ashdown's acclaimed subharmonic generator for enhanced low-end response
    * Active and passive bass inputs
    * Effects send and return
    * Tuner/line output
    * Balanced DI output
    * Extension cab outputs
    * Black carpet exterior
    * Steel grille

Have anyone got experience with this?
    Any pro people that could say by just reading this if this would be good enough volume for me that plays in a death metal band, with alot of blastbeats, hard hitting drummer.

My current amp is a Fender Rumble 60. and when we play in the band, i can't hear myself unless im standing right beside the amp

2. Skinkemann

Skinkemann

Feb 22, 2010
    bump!

3. yes that is the minimum I would recommend for the type of music you are playing and should do you just fine :)

If your band mates play louder you may need another cab...

as for tone, new in that price range it's pretty good, you may be better off buying used gear though for more volume and tone for your buck but that requires a better understanding of what you are looking for and how much it is worth

4. jtom86

jtom86

Feb 18, 2010
    Austin, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Ashdown Amps, Mono Case
    Thats a great amp for the price, 300 watts should be plenty for your situation, as long as your not standing right next to your amp. Its a great sounding amp, very solid, I would definitely recommend for your price point.