Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ashdown Mag400, genz benz 2-10, rack, dean fretless

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jazzcatb17, Mar 22, 2004.

1. jazzcatb17

jazzcatb17

Dec 27, 2002
    Louisville, Ky
    Im joining the Navy so im selling all of my gear,

Ashdown MAG400, mint condition, 400 Mosfet RMS, 800 peak, 5 band EQ, subharmoniser. asking $500 negotiable

GenzBenz 2-10 cab, 200 watt rms, 400 peak, built in 5 space rack, horn tweeter with level control, casters, excellent condition. asking $200 negotiable

Dean Rhapsody Fretless, Hardshell case, low action, good condition, has a few dings on back of neck and headstock, all very minor, asking $250 negotiable

All equipment kept in a smoke free enviroment, never abused.

All offers considered.

2. jazzcatb17

jazzcatb17

Dec 27, 2002
    Louisville, Ky
    Forgot to mention, the genz benz is an 8 ohm cab, the Ashdown has 4 Ohm mininum, the two pair together great

3. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Can I get pics of the Rhapsody??? Very interested, sweet sounding bass, and I've had gas for one for like a year and a half because I didn't want to go the Musicians Friend route. Anyway, pics would be greatly appreciated.
    Peace
    -Ben

4. jazzcatb17

jazzcatb17

Dec 27, 2002
    Louisville, Ky
    Im working on some pics right now. I dont have a digital camera and my scanners broke, but I should be able to borrow my buddies camera and post it by the end of the week.

5. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    A question about the Dean....

Do you use Flats on this bass, cause I've played a few that had rounds on them and they all had chewed up fretboards. What is the condition of the fret board? thanks
    peace
    -Ben

6. jazzcatb17

jazzcatb17

Dec 27, 2002
    Louisville, Ky
    ive used strictly flats on the dean, the board is in perfect condition

7. jazzcatb17

jazzcatb17

Dec 27, 2002
    Louisville, Ky
    Everything is still availabe folks. Im sorry but Im not going to be able to get up any pics of the gear. Once again, the Ashdown is in mint condition, the genz benz is in excellent to mint condition and the Rhapsody is in good condition with some minor scratches on back of neck and headstock, also, the knob is missing for the volume but the pot is still in place and is completely operationable. ONLY THE DECORATIVE KNOB IS GONE.

8. jazzcatb17

jazzcatb17

Dec 27, 2002
    Louisville, Ky
    Also, im kinda anxious to get rid of this stuff, if your interested, please make an offer.

9. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    I'm very interested in the Dean, how long do you have until you "Must" get rid of this stuff?
    thanks
    peace
    -Ben

10. jazzcatb17

jazzcatb17

Dec 27, 2002
    Louisville, Ky
    basically, ASAP.

11. jazzcatb17

jazzcatb17

Dec 27, 2002
    Louisville, Ky
    bump

12. godoze

godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    pm sent on genz benz cab

13. godoze

godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    ok dude, i'm starting to worry. you told me the genz was going to ship on Tuesday 4/27 and you haven;t responded to my emails or provided me with a atracking number !

what is the story ?????????????????????? :confused: :mad:

14. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    Is the Dean sold?

15. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    Donz: you get the cabinet yet?!?

16. godoze

godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    yes i did James...check your pm

17. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    I'm also wondering about the Dean, I've been inquiring for over a month now and no response.
    Peace
    -Ben

18. jazzcatb17

jazzcatb17

Dec 27, 2002
    Louisville, Ky
    sorry folks, the last few weeks have been absoulute heck. I've been dealing with both parents being in the hospital and almost losing my father to a blood infection. Anyways, I wanna apologize again to Donz for the trouble with the cab, I am normally alot better organized with getting things out and I really hated to have let you wait that long. Anyways, parents are better and things are back on track again.

Both the Ashdown and the genz are gone, the Rhapsody is still available in same condition as before. If anyones still interested PM me.

19. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Hey jazzcatb17, sorry to hear about your Folks, I'll definitally pray for them, best of luck with that. I'm very interested in the Rhapsody as I was before, so if I'm still on top of the list, that'd be cool..... I'll pm you
    peace
    -Ben