1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ashdown NM2 Nate Mendel dual drive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Dasgre0g, Jan 29, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Dasgre0g

Dasgre0g DasGre0g Supporting Member

Price:
    I picked this pedal up used on reverb.com a couple months ago.

The Good :Both Drive channels sound good, and you can even combine them if you wish. You can also send two outputs for two separate rigs if you are so inclined!

The Bad: the inputs have always been a little bit "crackly" since I got it and sometimes when the power adapter plugged in it you get a nice POP sound. I recently downloaded a manual on how to fix this and I will attempt to have that out of the way asap.

Anyway, please send any questions right to me. Always open to negotiations and always open answering any questions that I can. Thanks everyone 15803633528742348014357861876690.jpg

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021